Exhibitors of Creativeworld who manufacture sustainable products can apply here online free of charge for the exhibitor program “Ethical Style by Creativeworld” until 18 November 2022.
The program gives trade visitors at Creativeworld an overview of all exhibitors who focus on ecological and social aspects in their products or companies and thus attach importance to the topic of sustainability. The relevant exhibitors can be found via the online exhibitor search and the signage on the stand. Creativeworld thus supports the growing interest of consumers in ecological and fairly produced goods.
Would you like to be listed free of charge under the Special Interest “Ethical Style by Creativeworld” in the online exhibitor search and get your stand marked accordingly?
If so, we would be happy if you would take the time and apply by November 18, 2022. Your details will be treated confidentially.
An independent jury of experts reviews the applications and clearly structures the offer in six sustainability categories. Each exhibitor can meet one or more of these requirements with his products and thus also fit into more than one of these categories.
- Eco-Friendly Material: Products made from environmentally friendly materials, e.g. renewables, with low environmental impact throughout their life cycle, or organically certified products.
- Eco-optimised Production: Efficient, resource-friendly production processes, e.g.
- Fair & Social Production: Products manufactured either in socially sound facilities or under socially responsible conditions and/or fair trade conditions, thus promoting social and/or cultural development in the producer countries.
- Re-/Upcycling Design: Products whose raw materials are designed for recycling or that are processed into new products from used or no longer usable waste materials.
- Handmade Manufacturing: Products that are handmade and that maintain and promote craftsmanship.
- Sustainable Innovation: Products that as a result of their innovative nature, i.e. process, materials or solution, help to conserve resources, e.g. by reducing waste or consumption of raw materials, energy or water.involving energy, water or waste.
Jury “Ethical Style by Creativeworld”
The independent jury of experts will examine your information with regard to the necessary requirements, decide on admission and determine the category to which you will be assigned:
- Christina Bocher, DEKRA
- Kees Bronk, CBI, Center for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries
- Lutz Dietzold, Rat für Formgebung
- Max Gilgenmann, expert for textile sustainability criteria
- Sabine Meyer, -side-by-side-, Caritas Wendelstein Werkstätten
- Mimi Sewalski, avocadostore.de
by 18 November 2022 at the latest.